Shannon and I just arrived back from New York City where we attended Shaun and Lauren's wedding.
Their Friday night wedding and reception was an incredible affair that lasted well into the wee hours of Saturday morning. Here's a quick run-down of the party:
- The reception was held at Chelsea Piers
- Hor d'oeuvres included roaming trays of delectable finger foods and several stations that included a full-service sushi bar and a huge pasta, meat, and cheese buffet.
- An 8-piece live band played for the entire evening
- Around midnight a DJ took over and glow rings and funny glasses were thrown into the dancing crowd
- Around 1am they brought out pizza, small sandwiches, cookies, and other muchies
- Around 4am I ride home with the wedding party in limos (Shannon left several hours earlier)
All in all an amazing wedding reception - thank you Lauren and Shaun!